Friday, June 3, 2011

childhood..

..means:
- everything is incredibly interesting (EVERYTHING!)
- even the tiniest earthling matters
- fairy tales are true
- magic magic MAGIC is everywhere!
- everything can be our precious (have you ever heard of a magic bubble gum? or an incredibly powerful stone or a wooden stick, I mean, a wand, of course!)

I definitely remember my childhood fondly. As a two-year-old I attended a day care center, then a kindergarten, which was not at all a traumatic experience (as some might think). I also spent a lot of time travelling on trains and I enjoyed it a lot. My parents work on the railways, so my love to trains was bound to develop. Once, my dad let me be an engine driver. All I did was holding the steering wheel, but still - it was a day to remember! Among other super-secret activities I loved drawing, playing hide-and-seek and making sandcastles in our famous sandbox.

I miss my childhood terribly and I believe we should never forget about the little people we were once. After all, we could learn a lot from them. Starting from worrying less and smiling more often. Just like the girl below does..

1 comment:

  1. A very good suggestion! Actually, you are quite a cheerful person, aren't you? Keep it up, and set a good example. :)

    ReplyDelete